Important information Azithromycin
- The treatment consists of 2 pills of 500 mg.
- Take the 2 tablets at the same time.
- Take the tablets during or after a meal. Do not eat a meal that is too fatty.
- Drink little or no alcohol on the day you take the tablets.
- The tablets may cause side effects. Sometimes you get diarrhoea. Women can develop vaginal complaints.
- Do not have sex and do not masturbate in the week after you take the pills.
- Did you vomit within 3 hours of taking the pills? Do your symptoms last? Please call the GGD nurse on telephone number (050) 3674083 on Monday till Friday from 9.00 till