Waar ben je naar op zoek?
Important information Doxycycline
- The treatment lasts 7 days. Take 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill in the evening.
- Take the tablets with plenty of water, milk or food.
- Take the tablets sitting or standing. Do not take them just before going to sleep.
- Drink little to no alcohol during this week.
- Do you use calcium pill, multivitamins, iron tablets, magnesium tablets, antacids or Rennies? Then take the doxycycline tablet 2 hours before taking any of these.
- The pills may cause side effects. Sometimes you get diarrhoea. Women can develop vaginal complaints.
- Do not sunbathe or use a sunbed during the week that you are taking tablets.
- Do not have sex and do not masturbate during the time you take the medication, nor the whole week after that.
- Do your symptoms last? Please call the GGD nurse on telephone number (050) 3674083 on Monday till Friday from 9.00 till 10.30 am.
© GGD Groningen - alle rechten voorbehouden