Waar ben je naar op zoek?
Important information Wartec
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water before applying the cream.
- Apply the cream in the morning and in the evening for 3 days.
- Use a cotton swab for this.
- Use a mirror if you cannot see the wart.
- Always protect healthy skin with vaseline or zinc oxyde cream.
- Do not put cream in the penis, vagina or anus.
- Do not cover the wart with a band-aid or bandage.
- The skin may become red and sore, this is normal.
- After applying the cream for 3 days, stop for 4 days.
- Repeat the above every week until the warts are gone, up to a maximum of 5 consecutive weeks.
- Any questions? Please call the GGD nurse at telephone number (050) 3674083 from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 10.30 am.
© GGD Groningen - alle rechten voorbehouden