Where to get answers to your questions about COVID-19
On our website we provide several links to information about the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Information about vaccinations
- Information about testing
- Information about travelling and COVID-19.
- Information on how to stop the coronavirus from spreading.
- The National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) has a page on its website giving you extra information.
- What you need to know about the coronavirus explained by Pharos.
If this information is not clear or if you have any questions, we are available to answer your calls:
For general questions about the coronavirus, call the national information line 0800 1351.
If you are calling from abroad, call +31 20 205 1351.
This number is available every day of the week, from 8 am until 8 pm.
If you live in the province of Groningen and have questions about your own health or about the situation in Groningen, call our information line 050 367 40 00.
This number is available from Monday to Friday, from 8 am until 5 pm.
On Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am until 1 pm.
Read more about COVID-19
A lot more information about the coronavirus is available on the RIVM website.